Outdoor unposed session at sunrise or sunset. Includes all immediate family members (up to five persons) and pets. Additional persons 25 each.
What is more special than having an annual family photo session you will remember for the rest of your lives? Plus prints to prove it!? Lets hang out and make memories for you and your beautiful family. No pressure to be posed and perfect, I photograph you and your family just the way they are, having a great time together.
If you need help with wardrobe options let me know, I have great resources!
Outdoor unposed session at sunrise or sunset. Includes all immediate family members (up to five persons) and pets. Additional persons 25 each. Session lasts up to one hour.
The focus of this session is on you, mama! If you need help with wardrobe let me know, I have great resources! Lets create an experience so special for you and your little one.
I have two options to welcome your little bundle of joy into this world!!
Option one: indoor lifestyle shoot in your home. This works best when you have multiple windows in the room you'd like me to photograph in. I capture baby and baby's immediate family spending real quality time with them. If you have your own blankets/ accessorie/wraps, I can work with baby to see if they tolerate minimal posing. I do not use props.
Option two: Basically the same as option one except at an outdoor location if your house is not conducive to indoor shooting.
Photos are taken within 48 hours of baby being born. I spend approximately 30 minutes in your hospital room taking pictures of baby and you interacting as well as photos of baby in their bassinet and other sentimental items that you will not want to forget!
Senior sunset sessions include two different outfits at one outdoor location, sessions last up to one hour. If you need more outfits or more than one location contact me for special pricing.
Elopements and Small Weddings
Starting at 1500.
Your wedding day is a day that goes way too fast but you spend lots of time preparing for. I'm here to capture your day and make sure all your precious moments are documented for you to relive again and again.
Free engagement session included.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for considering me for your photography needs. My objective is to capture real emotion and moments. There are just a few guidelines I like to stick to based on my experiences and what works best to get those frame worthy shots!!
1. I shoot at sunrise or sunset because I'm obsessed with good lighting. I will make exceptions for certain circumstances so communicate with me! This usually means 5:30 and 6:30pm sessions in the fall and 7:00 and 8:00pm sessions in the summer.
2. I require your session be paid in full one week before your shoot. If a cancellation happens I will make every effort to reschedule with you. For cancellations less than one week before shoot I retain a $50 booking fee.
3. If you're at a loss for what to wear, contact me! I have Pinterest boards, direct links, and other resources for choosing a cohesive family wardrobe. I recommend wearing neutral colors and something comfortable! There will be walking, and sitting, and fun to be had!
4. I recommend booking as far in advance as possible. I am particularly busy late summer to late fall and booking 2-3 months in advance would be a good idea. However, don't hesitate to get in touch with me for last minute cancelations and needs.
5. I am located in Mequon, Wi. Any travel greater than 15 minutes is subject to a travel fee.